Add：1/F, Building 2, No. 80, Jinkai Road, Xiangshan Binhai Industrial Park, Dongchen, Xiangshan, Zhejiang
How about the wear resistance of traditional nylon wheels?
Nylon polyamide has a density of 1.16g/cm3. It is a general term for thermoplastic resins containing repeating amide groups-[NHCO]- on the molecular backbone, including aliphatic PA, aliphatic-aromatic PA and aromatic PA. Among them, there are many varieties of aliphatic PA, large output, and wide application. The name is determined by the specific number of carbon atoms of the synthetic monomer.
Traditional nylon wheel products are widely used. They are made of plastic, steel, iron, copper and other metals. It is important that MC cast nylon replaces wear-resistant parts of mechanical equipment and replaces copper and alloys as wear-resistant parts of equipment. It is suitable for making wear-resistant parts, transmission structural parts, conveyor sliding parts, automobile manufacturing parts, chemical machinery parts, chemical equipment and other parts. Such as gears, roller casters, bushings, skateboard pulleys, impellers, conveyor rollers, structural connections, seals, gaskets, screws, nuts, etc.
1. High strength, able to withstand load for a long time.
2. Good resilience, able to bend without deformation, while maintaining toughness and resistance to repeated impacts.
3. Wear-resistant self-lubricity, provides better performance than bronze cast iron carbon steel and phenolic laminates in oil-free (or de-oiled) lubrication applications, reduce consumption and save energy.
4. Noise absorption and shock absorption, the MC nylon modulus is much smaller than that of metal, and the attenuation of vibration is large, providing a practical way better than metal to prevent noise.
5. Compared with metal, MC nylon has a lower hardness and does not damage the abrasive parts.
6. Continuously tolerated working temperature is -40~100℃