Add：1/F, Building 2, No. 80, Jinkai Road, Xiangshan Binhai Industrial Park, Dongchen, Xiangshan, Zhejiang
(1) Excellent wear resistance: the wear resistance is the highest among all rubbers. Laboratory measurement results show that the wear resistance of UR is 3 to 5 times that of natural rubber, and in practical applications it is often as high as 10 times.
(2) High strength and good elasticity in the range of Shore A60 to Shore A70 hardness.
(3) Good cushioning and shock absorption. At room temperature, the UR damping element can absorb 10% to 20% of the vibration energy. The higher the vibration frequency, the greater the energy absorption.
(4) Good oil resistance and chemical resistance. UR has less affinity with non-polar mineral oil, and it is almost not eroded in fuel oil (such as kerosene, gasoline) and mechanical oil (such as hydraulic oil, engine oil, lubricating oil, etc.), which is much better than general rubber. Comparable with nitrile rubber. The disadvantage is the greater swelling in alcohols, esters, ketones and aromatic hydrocarbons.
(5) The coefficient of friction is high, generally above 0.5.
(6) Low temperature resistance, ozone resistance, radiation resistance, electrical insulation, good adhesion performance.